Monday, May 17, 2010

Just a quickie

Just wanted to post a quick update. The babies are still in there, but I've had contractions all weekend, sometimes up to 8-10 minutes apart for over an hour. But I've held off going to the L&D because I knew they'd go ahead and pull them. Which sounds weird, since I'm so ready to do this right? But I really would prefer to have my regular OB do the surgery, so I wanted to wait till the week started.

I put in a call to the OB's office first thing this morning and just was called back. Of course my OB isn't there today! But the OB I've seen a few times during this pregnancy was, and she wants me to come in to be checked. We don't want these babies to just pop out on their own, so we go in today at 1:10pm.

I'm trying to make sure all my work is caught up as much as possible before then, so I'll get back to it! Just had to put an update on here!

They're getting so close!
34 weeks 2 days

4 comments:

Twin Dude Mama said...

Cute picture! I know what you mean by wanting to be seen by your own doc. I drove over an hour in rush hour traffic just to see my peri. If you do go in, they may be able to stop the contractions or slow them down til your doc arrives. Whatever happens, everything will turn out fine. You'll need do quick progress posts, otherwise I'll be left wondering what's going on!!!

Elizabeth said...

This is the happiest I've seen you in a prego picture since you've been expecting the girls! I know you are exited to meet them, me too!

LP said...

Wow - you are getting so close! You've done great. (But, is it over yet?? At least, that's what I'm thinking.) I've enjoyed your blog. I'm actually taking a break from mine until I figure out how I want to share info w/ friends and family and not the world at large. :) I'll be posting updates on the Facebook group page and/or baby center though! Hang in there...not much longer!

Maggie, Dammit said...

You look beautiful! Good luck!