Sunday, May 02, 2010

Too pregnant to remember to put a title.

Getting ready to go to sleep, but wanted to put up some photos first.

Back a LONG time ago, right about the start of April, Nicky got a surprise in the mail from Aunt Maryellen and Uncle Scot. Check it out:
his 1st building

He loves these blocks! Thank you guys so much! In fact, Nicky wanted to thank you too:


We managed to finally get Nicky in for a haircut last week. He'sdbeen telling us he needed one for quite a while. Check out Nicky's before and after shots.
before

after

On the same day I came home to find a present for the babies! My office had pooled together and gotten us the stroller we wanted. Tom put it together and we tested it out:
new stroller!

This past week, Nicky was sick Thursday. He ran a fever and was coughing a lot. We kept him home and actually Tom stayed home with him while I drove myself to my 3 doctor appointments in the afternoon. More on those later. When I got home I found Nicky had taken over my laptop.
typing

He's so cute.

Tomorrow I start working from home and I can't tell you how happy I am to be able to do this! I feel very fortunate to have a job where this is an option. It is going to be so great to be able to focus on work instead of spending all my energy just getting there!

2 comments:

Twin Dude Mama said...

Is that the double snap and go? We got one of those a few weeks ago!! Now we just need to get the infant car seats...the biggest thing left on our list.

Angela said...

Yep! We love it! And I'm happy to report it will fit the two different brands of carseats we have in there. The front one is our new Chicco KeyFit 30 and the back one is our old Graco Snugride that Nicky used back in 2006.

We're hoping to get another Chicco seat for the girls, but it's good to know we don't have to worry about it quite yet. We have so many other things that we really need!