Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Just to make your day

If you've been missing seeing Nicky videos, well guess what! I found the cord to charge the camera AND I found the camera too! I still haven't found the cord that charges the camera from the wall outlet, but I found out that the cord that attaches to the computer's USB port will charge the camera too. Whew! I took a few videos at dinner last night and of Nicky in the bath too. I've already uploaded one and more will come along soon.

Also, a while ago Jessie told me that the movies weren't working for my aunt on her computer. I had the same issue happen to me today on my laptop and found out how to fix it. If you can't get the movie to play, follow these instructions:

Make sure you have the latest version of Flash
1. Uninstall the version you have by going here.
2. Reinstall the most current version by going here.

Make sure that your java platform is up to date
1. Check to see what java version you have here.
2. Just click on the link to "Do I have Java?"
3. If you don't have the most current version download it and install it.

Make sure that you have javascript enabled in your browser
1. Select "Tools" and then "Options" in the menu at the top of your browser window.
2. Click on the "Content" icon.
3. Click on the check box "Enable JavaScript" and Click OK.

Clear your cache and cookies in your browser
1. Click "Tools" in the menu at the top of your browser window.
2. Click "Clear Private Data"
3. Check the boxes for "Cookies" and "Cache"
4. Click the "Clear Private Data Now" button.

Reboot your computer.

That's all. It should work for you after that! Enjoy the movies!

0 comments: