Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ouch

That's all I have to say today. Ouch.

Ouch, ouch, ouch, OUCH!

Oh, and Ugh. I have to say that too.

I somehow missed setting my alarm for my 1am dose of Lortab last night, and then I slept through my 3am dose of Advil too. So I woke up at 5 something in PAIN! OUCH! I took the Lortab right away and in 21 minutes felt much better. Then I took the Advil at 7am and felt much more human. Phew. But then, guess what? I'm going to run out of Lortab today! Yikes! Tonight I'll just be on Tylenol and Advil and I'm really scared that it's not going to do the job. I really thought I was feeling a lot better, but apparently that's only while I'm ON the medicine. Great. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight or it's going to be a REALLY long night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the new pics and movies! So adorable!
xxxoooMom/Grandmomma---Love you all bunches and bunches!!! :)