Tuesday, February 20, 2007

All done!

I'm home and the surgery went just fine. The surgeon told Tom that there were TONS of gallstones in there. Most were very small and so I was passing them all the time. It's good I went ahead and did the surgery.

So now I'm home and resting. I'm on the good drugs now and most of the pain I'm noticing now is probably all the gas they blew me up with for the laparoscopy. They were able to do it all laparoscopically with no stitches or anything!

Call if you want to talk with Tom or I. If I'm sleeping I'm sure Tom will be happy to give you an update.

I'm so glad it's all done!


Anonymous said...

Oh Angie we are so happy you are doing so well after the surgery!!!
Felt so good to talk with you and hear your hardy sounding voice this afternoon. Liz and I are reeling in our thankfulness and praises to God for your healthy outcome. At first I was worried this operation may not be necessary but I can see that your doctors were right on the mark. Glad you and Tom made the decision to go ahead......it was the right decision after all.
Liz says she expects you will recover quickly and hopefully I will too and then we will come up soon.
Until then take special care and know we love you so very much!!!
All our love,
xxxoooMom and Liz :) :)

Anonymous said...

Angie, I'm so happy that it went so smoothly! I love you bunches and bunches!

Anonymous said...

Sure am enjoying the new movies of Nicky on the blog. The movies also have shown me that you are getting along very well, Angie, after your surgery. I am so happy!!!
Miss you all so much and counting the days until a visit is possible again.
Bunches and bunches of Love,
xxxoooMom/Grandmomma :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome movies today!!! I love seeing Nicky handle his toys and environment so well. Great idea moving the coffee table so he has more space to crawl and practice walking ---oh, boy!!! that is coming soon and he will keep you running after him for sure cause he's also a climber.:)
xxxoooMom "happy" Grandmomma!:)