Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Surgery time changed

Well I did all my pre-op stuff today. It involved a whole lot of waiting. They moved up the surgery to 12:30pm tomorrow. It was 1pm before so that's not a huge change. The surgeon thought I'd be done and ready to go home within two hours of the surgery being done, so that would be around 3:30 maybe? Hopefully. We got my prescription for the painkillers filled today so I have that all ready to go. I also got a new mask for my cpap machine, so that will be a new fun thing to get used to this week.

We also got our new homeowners insurance policy set up since our old company cancelled us for "fence in need of repair" which isn't even true. Lovely. So a good chunk of our tax return went for that. The rest went to paying off three credit cards (THAT felt SOOO good!) and catching up all around. It's gone now, but we've reduced the amount we have to pay out each month so that is money well spent!

I took three new movies of Nicky tonight and they're up for you. He's turned into a regular little monkey! He will NOT stop climbing and I don't know if it's going to be long before we have to take him out of the crib. Don't worry, he wasn't hurt. (Now you just HAVE to go see the movies!)

0 comments: