Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The One Day Hat

Well, before I could justify buying some cute soft yarn to make something for Nicky I had to actually complete a project using the yarn I've got. SO I sat down on Sunday and made a hat! I think it's pretty cute, but the funny part is it looks NOTHING like it was supposed to! I have no idea how I went soo wrong, but it was supposed to be a regular stocking cap kind of thing. Well, here's a few pictures to show you what it ended up looking like! Oh, pay no attention to the wild bangs, I finally gave up and trimmed them myself after seeing the pictures! I need a haircut in the worst way!

Here's me with hat:



AND here's Benjamin modeling the hat! He's soo cute! :D



So now I'm working on a scarf to match. It's harder than it looks too. I wonder what that is gonna end up looking like?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it's cuter than your typical stocking cap anyway. And so are you!(& Benjamin too)
Love You!
Aunt Lizzy