Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yay! Turkey Day is finally here!

Tom's been up since 6:30 cooking the turkey. He also made cranberry sauce from real cranberries and mashed potatoes and gravy. Yummy!! I made a double batch of green bean casserole. I can't wait to eat!

We're heading over to citra where we'll feast with Tom's dad, JM, his mom, and his sister. I can't wait! We're all spread out this year, I called up Jessie, she's feasting right now with her friend's family, and my mom, Liz and Jodi are no doubt feasting up a storm with Jodi's parents. And my dad is feasting with Gwen's family down south at one of her kid's houses.

Enjoy your feasting everyone! Cause next year you're all coming to my house!! BwwaaaHaaHaa!!

Hope you all get lots of yummy food and good company. And not too much of a tummy ache!

*********Update***********
Just wanted to let you know I updated and added a new belly pic! Yep there's a little guy in there for sure!! My OB said yesterday that my uterus is now about 3-4 inches above my belly button. Wow!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sweetie!!!! xxxooo:)
We have already had a wonderful feast at Jodi's parents house. I made all the sides and she made the turkey and pumpkin pie. It worked out so well. I made a really nice gravy once we got there and some good southern ice tea too.
We are home now and Jodi's is preparing to go to work. Liz and I will be watching the "March of the Penquins" movie here at home and just relax for the rest of today. I have been cooking for two days so now I will enjoy not cooking a least for the rest of today anyway.
We are thinking about you all and sending our happy love thoughts out to you all.
Love you bunches!

xxoo:)Mom