Sunday, November 06, 2005

First kicks!

Today Tom and I went walking over to the Micanopy arts&crafts festival and walked around. I'd already had a good time doing this yesterday with JM and I wanted to show Tom a few neat things I was thinking about for the baby's room. When we were first entering the fair grounds I went "Whoa!" and a few seconds later "whoa" again! I am pretty sure I felt Nicky kick me twice, hard! Wow! It was just to the left and just below my navel. Pretty high! It was just those two kicks and then I'm sure he probably fell asleep while I was walking around. But that was really neat!

The bad thing was that there were many people walking around the festival smoking! I tried hard to avoid them both days, but I woke up Sunday with a bad case of asthma. I've taken benadryl, tylenol, sudafed and my emergency inhaler, but it's still bugging me. I'll call up the doctor tomorrow morning if it's still here then.

Let me show you how Abbey's doing:
Here's how she's been a lot of the day, just resting:


Close up of the $800 boo-boo:


Now to give you something more fun to look at for the week, Tom and I are already approved for a home loan, and now they're just trying to see if they can get a better rate or higher amount. So Tom and I are picking out a few different models in different sizes so we can have a model in mind depending on what price range we'll be looking at. Here's the website of the company we're dealing with. They have pdf files of all their models. Knock yourselves out! ;) http://www.pchomecenterinc.com/

0 comments: