Monday, February 22, 2010

Time for a new belly picture!

Finally got around to having Tom snap a belly pic of me. It's after work, after grocery shopping, after dinner, while Nicky was in the bath and I'm still sick. So you know, I'm not at my most glorious.

8-23 weeks

Let's compare this to the belly pics taken with Nicky. Just for fun.

13-37 weeks

Just going by how my old maternity pants fit, I'm as big or bigger than I was at the end with Nicky it seems! My old maternity pants I wore in Nicky's belly pics were really tight when I wore them to the ER last week.

This is going to get interesting.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeup, you look at least as big as you did for the 33 weeks picture with Nicky. I hope your slathering some kind of 'stretch your skin' cream on your belly!

Anonymous said...

Yay for belly pics! You look great Angela :)