Thursday, February 04, 2010

Photos, because I'm tired but I promised

Behold! Pics of the new furniture, taken as soon as we got home, so in a very messy house. Ignore that part. Okay?

The new dining set. There is a leaf we can add too. We have these 4 chairs and a bench that can go along one full side when the leaf is in. The bench is in the living room for now.


Ta da! The new sofa and the bench from the dining set which is serving pretty well as a coffee table for now actually.


Daddy and Nicky posing on the sofa. Now with extra boogers looks like.


Apparently Nicky wants to be a photographer too, so he took our photo. This is me after a full day of working, 20 weeks pg with twins, anemic and exhausted. I have looked better I'm sure.


Nicky of course looks fabulous even after a full day playing at school. Ah youth!

0 comments: