Monday, November 05, 2007

Who you calling Fool?

So I did this little online thingy (not really a quiz, more like a fortune cookie) and this came up for me. Very Interesting...

You Are The Fool

You are a fascinating person who is way beyond the concerns of this world.
Young at heart, you are blissfully unaware of any dangers ahead.
You are a true wanderer - it has be difficult finding your place in this world.
Full of confidence, you are likely to take a leap of faith.

Your fortune:

You are about to embark on a new phase in your life.
This may mean changing locations, jobs, friends, or love status.
You are open about what the future will bring, and free of worry.
You have made your peace with fate, and you're ready to start down your new path.


I wonder if this is in regards to a job I hope to apply for in the spring or a surgery I hope to have sometime next year. Or maybe it's in regards to my plans to clean out the darn den! Our den is such a mess right now and I'm hoping to spend this weekend in there with Tom organizing everything. What a relief that would be!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
Sorry, you have a cold.
Because the weather has changed recently you might take a few precautions that may help you with your cold. Yes, zinc and C are good and soups,teas etc----but don't forget to stay comfortably warm in your clothing too. For a while, wear socks to bed and don't let yourself get chilled at all, even wash your hands with warm water etc. I know this sounds like old advice but it is very good for you right now, you have been through quite an ordeal with two surgeries so close together after having a baby and moving in to a new home. Yes! you need to take care of your health right this minute! please-eee because you are
my special "Angel" and I love you so very, very, much!!! xxxooo:)Mom