Thursday, November 15, 2007

Apples and Rice

First you must see the video Tom took of Nicky eating his first apple. Oh he's had apples before, but only cut up or as applesauce. THIS was a whole apple! Click here for the video.

And this is just something I found via a blog I read today. Free Rice is a word-game to test your vocabulary. Simple and fun right? But by having advertisements on each page they're actually able to generate money from the site to donate rice to hungry folks around the world. I've gotten up to level 45 at one point but seem to hover right around level 40 as an average. Oh, and I donated over 1000 grains of rice! :)


So how did you do?

2 comments:

Beck said...

I did okay on the rice game - it's fun, isn't it?
That is one CUTE little guy!

Unknown said...

cute picture, I am scared to try the rice game because I don't need one more thing making me procrastinate from working. :)