Friday, November 30, 2007

I couldn't help it, it was funny!

I just had to try this out: The Amazing Death Predictor

And my prediction was:

Angela: At age 49 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.

Uncanny isn't it. Well maybe not really uncanny. Maybe just very funny. Guess I'll try to avoid going to the Seaquarium till I'm well into my 50's.

In real life though I have some AMAZING photos of Nicky from last weekend that JM took. He is SO cute! I'll get a few up this weekend. Promise!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

using 'Elizabeth', at age 64 I'll fall into a vat of shoe polish and my body will never be recovered, using 'Liz', which is what everyone calls me-at age 80 I'll spontaneously combust while dining out with my family-now that's scary, but plausible.