Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A prayer request

Those who know me know I never do this, but I think we can make an exception here.

A wonderful woman who I met on the internet is right now going through something no one should have to go through. Her son Evan, who is just precious, is having a brain tumor removed in a few hours time. He's the second youngest person to ever have this surgery at only 9 months old. But the surgery will cure him of the seizures he's been having and improve his life considerably.

Please take a moment to visit her blog, see Evan and leave a prayer for his safe surgery and recovery.

Thank you!

4 comments:

Ms. Skywalker said...

Prayer sent.

In droves.

Beck said...

Praying! And from her blog, it sounds like the surgery went well. I hope that he recovers quickly and gets back to the hard work of being a baby.

Beck said...

Oh, I tagged you in today's post!

adymommy said...

Oh my!
Hopefully the little guy comes through OK. Doctors can work miracles with God's help. My cousin had a baby born at 23 weeks gestation(the youngest ever at that hospital) it was pretty scary the first few months but he pulled through and will be turning 2 in a week!
Lots of prayers and positive thinking sent Evan's way!