Wednesday, November 01, 2006

All moved in in time for Halloween!

We did it! With a lot of help from Liz, Jodi, Ian and my mom we finally moved into the new house! I have a few pictures up of Nicky that show the house, but I'll have to take some OF the house to really show what it looks like. Maybe later today. :)

The time change went pretty smoothly for Nicky. He's up a little early every day, but that's ok. Being so close to work now is AWESOME! I've been EARLY to work every day this week! YAY! AND that means I get to come home early too! EVEN BIGGER YAY!

We went to a pumpkin carving party on Sunday night after moving. It was fun, but it didn't take long for Nicky to poop out. He had a big weekend. Photos are up in the October section. (click "Nicky's Photos" link on the right)

He also had some fun Sunday afternoon meeting the baby in the mirror. We have my dresser mirror on the floor and we sat down to see what that baby was doing. We had a lot of this going on:


On Halloween itself we went to Boo at the Zoo at SFCC's teaching zoo. It was fairly campy and low budget. A lot of cardboard. But it will be so fun for him when he gets older. We took pics, but you can see that Nicky wasn't that into it this year. We got home around 7-7:30 and I was all ready for Trick or Treaters! I was sooo excited to finally be in a place where we would get them! We ordered pizza too, which was just AWESOME! We haven't lived where we could get delivery for 8 years! But in the end, we only got 2 carloads of kids. About 6 total. AND they weren't even dressed up. I was so disappointed. Maybe we just have to be home earlier in the evening next year. Well I'll have LOTS of candy to share with my co-workers this week!

Happy Halloween! Can you BELIEVE it is NOVEMBER already??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never get tired of looking at this baby. He is so darned cute! I want to get the latest photos on my flash drive when I come up this weekend if that's okay. I love to show him off to everyone.
Nana