Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!



Well we've had our first Thanksgiving in our new house with our new baby. :) I never thought I'd see the day!

Nicky had lots of fun playing with everyone. I think Maryellen and Scot both had a nice Nicky-fix while they were here. Hopefully they're now addicted and we'll be seeing them a lot. It might be true- they are coming back in 3 weeks!

I have lots of photos thanks to JM. I was silly and left the battery charger for my camera at Liz's house! Can you believe it? So JM brought her camera and took some fabulous pictures for us. They're already linked up on the November page. Click the "Nicky's Photos" link on the right to see them.

The one above is one of my favorites!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I hope to see you all at Christmas & Hannukah!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and movies!!! They tell the wonderful story of a beautiful little fellow and his devoted family members!!!
I love being Nicky's Grandmomma--so--ooo much!!! Can't wait for the next visit, hopefully we can get together again soon.
Looks like Tom's Thanksgiving Cooking turned out perfectly---sorry we missed sharing the feast this Turkey day--hope
still high for Christmas get together though.
Love you all bunches and bunches!
xxxoooGrandmomma :)