Thursday, September 15, 2005

Welcome to the Second Trimester!

Well according to some I'm now in my second trimester. (Some say theres one more week, but poo-poo on that! I'm sick of being in my first trimester!)

I'm waiting for that burst of energy to hit...any second now...any minute... well, maybe we better not hold our breath.

My nausea is much better (in that it's not bugging me most of the day now) but Tom was all sick to his stomach up till about 4pm today. Luckily I was able to work from home and get some stuff done that I've been putting off. I also pulled two chat-reference shifts so I'm feeling pretty productive today!

More later I'm sure. I think I need a nap.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie, Enjoyed talking to you this evening. I do hope we can get up there to see you all soon though.
You sounded so happy on the phone tonight and that is so reassuring. You have always been such a special sunshiny, really beautiful person of light and inspiration and you deserve so much!
Your child is already truly blessed.
xxoo:)Mom