Monday, September 19, 2005

Nightmare or Premonition?

Well I just remembered my nightmare from last night. It was awful! I hope it wasn't a premonition!

Want to hear it? Of course you do!

I dreamt I went to my next OB appointment (on Sept 30th) and before seeing the doctor, I saw the nurse. I asked her if he was going to do an ultrasound. And....


She said NO!

Boo hoo!

That was it. I know, not very scary sounding. But REALLY disappointing! I sure hope it doesn't come true! I wanna see my baby again!

Just for reference, how the HELL did you guys take this before ultrasounds were given so much??

Other than that, everything is peachy. I actually had NO nausea all weekend! Bliss! Hopefully it will keep up and I'll get that energy burst I'm still waiting for.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie! Before Ultrasound? Lets see---oh yes! I remember---we tuned into our own women's and doctor's intuitions and kept a positive attitude at all times:) When no one was looking I remember I would talk, sing, listen to good music and read interesting things outloud to my belly and explain the interesting things I saw daily to each of you children. I remembered a biology class I had my second year in college and the professor told us of the experiments that had been done on the interacting of human beings and plants---like talking and singing to your plants help them grow better, etc. I remembered that while I was carrying you and thought if it worked on plants it had to work on human babies too. Then I found out that a lot of research showed that babies do listen from the womb. So protect your baby from bad noises, cussing people, scary movies etc cause it affects the chemicals in their little brains. Anyway--- you will feel the baby move very soon now. The doctor can probably hear the heartbeat more easily next time too. Don't worry, everything will be just fine---you will probably have the ultrasound as scheduled. :)xxoo :)Mom