Friday, September 02, 2005

It's a baby....baby! New pictures!

We have new BABY PICTURES! Everything went just fine at the appointment. Dr. Marichal was wonderful and Tom and I got to see the baby moving all over. He/she was flipping around, waving arms and kicking legs and just having a fun time in there. He had such a time trying to measure the little wiggler that we ended up with five pictures this time! :) Yay!

I've created a page for the pictures so that you don't have to click separate links for them. It might take a while for all the pictures to load if you have dial-up, but it will be worth it! I have the newest ones at the top and we even re-scanned the old ones so they look a little more clear. I'm also recording the measurements and due dates since it seems the due date might be changing every time I go to the doctor.

Our next appointment is four weeks away on 9-30-05. Which seems like forever! I'll be in the second trimester by then though, so that should be neat. Oh, the doctor didn't even try out the doppler to see if he could hear a heartbeat. He said it's still too early. It might be a little early to hear it on me I guess; there is a lot of "me" in the way. ;)

Click here for the new pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute baby pics ----so happy about the wee one to come. Sorry Liz and I won't be able to come this weekend, we are doing some necessary things for the Katrina victims and need to conserve gas too. Be sure and send a donation to the red cross or Salvation Army ----we are being frugal, creative and sacrificing and in so doing have been able to already send a worthwhile donation this week.

xxoo:)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! The new baby pictures are fantasic! The baby is very photogenic and seems to be developing beautifully! It must be so exciting! I am so happy for you both!

Love,

Julie