Thursday, September 29, 2005

So sad! I'm not getting an ultrasound tomorrow!

Well if you remember my nightmare that I typed back on 9/19/05...it came true! Well almost. In my nightmare I was already at the doctor and asked the nurse if he'd do an ulrasound and she said no.

Today I just had to know for sure if I was getting one tomorrow at my appt. So I called this morning and left a message for the nurse. She called me back and said that they aren't doing one! Waaaaahhhh!

She did say we'll listen to the heartbeat, so we're taking the recorder and we'll figure out how to get it on the blog tomorrow. But damnit I wanted another ultrasound picture to show everyone! Grrrr!

So anyway, I'm glad I at least found out in advance. I'm trying to prepare myself so that I won't spoil getting to hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time with my disappointment over the ultrasound.

But just so you guys know...I'm pretty upset about it.

Oh, and for all you girls from FF, thanks for coming to see me here. Now, click here to find out more! ;)

1 comments:

Videos by Professor Howdy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.