Friday, September 23, 2005

Is it gone?

Well hopefully Tuesday was the last m/s. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I was just ill all day Tuesday, but the rest of the week was fine. No nausea. Totally exhausted, but no nausea. And I can deal with tired. ;)

Well I just can't remember if I posted this on here or not, but I don't think I did. September 17th was Tom's and my 11th wedding anniversary! Wow...11 years! Who'd have thunk it? Well, Tom and I did, but I'm not so sure about everybody else. ;) We're definitely just as much in love, if not more. We didn't do much for the anniversary, although it was funny that the Gators beat the Tennessee Volunteers again, just like they did the night of our wedding. *sigh* Memories. :)

We did go out for some yummy sushi (don't worry, I stuck to the cooked stuff Mom) and we were going to go for the movie The Corpse Bride, but it wasn't out yet. We spent the day going around town to visit maternity stores and stuff, and we found a great consignment shop for baby and kids' clothes! Super cheap clothes in really great condition. Carter brand stuff for like $2-$5! WooHoo! I know where I'm buying baby clothes now!

That was it for our romantic day. Oh except for in the middle of driving to another store all the sudden the "hunger" hit and I had to get Tom to drive straight to Whattaburger before I ate him. It's so strange how this hunger thing is happening some days! It's like if I don't eat immediately someone is in danger of losing a hand. Sheesh! Keep the pregnant lady fed!

Well, I'm heading to bed. Probably will sleep most of the weekend. (Except we ARE seeing Corpse Bride this time!) Where oh where is that burst of energy?? I'm at 13 weeks and one day today. It should be here soon...right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you sleep tight---xxoo:)-----oh and don't let the bedbugs bite!
By the way, eleven is a heavenly, really lucky number---it really is---so of course you are having a baby in your eleventh year of marriage---just figures that way---just does:):):;)He!ha! xxoo:)
Thanks for the call! Miss you!