Sunday, January 08, 2012

Time to be a two car family again?

I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, but we're looking to finally get the minivan we've been needing. While it would be easier if we traded in the volvo, we really need a second vehicle so that I don't leave Tom stranded all day while I'm at work.

I've figured out the financial aspects and it will work. But I still don't relish the idea of taking on additional costs.

But we're looking into it. And even have a particular minivan in mind. We'll see what happens.

It sure would be nice to be able to fit all the kids in one vehicle and not feel like we're getting in and out of a clown car. It's been a while since we had two vehicles. A little over two years or so I guess. It's probably time.

In the meantime, last night I finally caught up on the backlog of photos and videos from my phone! That means that there is now a December folder to peruse and even a January folder has been started. At some point I'll move the movies from September, October, December over to the Movies folder too. But not yet. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another car payment???

Angela said...

I know. It's not my favorite idea. But we really need a car that will fit us all, and we really need a second vehicle. I'm thinking we might be able to pay it down some with the tax return, but we'll see.