Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cars, Smiley Faces and Jumpy Jumpy. It's been a busy day.

We have a new car! I only have the photos Tom sent me last night from the dealership while it was being cleaned, but I'll have more soon I'm sure. It's a 2009 Ford Flex. I've only sat in it for a moment when Tom brought the kids to work so I could see it, but it seems very nice, and roomy! We actually have Nicky and one carseat in the wayback and then the other carseat in the middle row. Not sure if it will stay that way yet, but it makes it easier for Nicky to get to his seat in the wayback since the middle row has to lean forward to slide. We'll see how that all works out after we've had some practice with it.





Nicky had a rough day at school today. Only 3/9 smiley faces. But we went over the behavior sheet and his chart. I'd mentioned it to him this morning before I left for work, and as soon as I told him about earning a nickel for each smiley face or sticker, he said "I think I want a dime." LOL. I'm raising quite the little negotiator. But I'm sticking with a nickel for now. I told him we'd talk about a raise when he started earning lots of smiley faces/stickers.

And now, for your viewing pleasure: "Jumpy Jumpy" as performed by Gabi and Lily



That was this morning. Tom sent me that video at work. So cute! Lily is on the right here. That's how they spend their mornings while waiting for someone to come get them up. They'll play like that for quite a while actually.

0 comments: