Friday, January 06, 2012

Blogging: The next best thing to weight loss... or something like that

Friday! You're here! Welcome back.

Tom's gone to play Dungeons and Dragons with his buddies leaving me with the kids to feed and get to bed. And I'm happy to say that I had them all in bed, teeth brushed, story read (and NO bottles) by 8:30.

Feeling awfully proud of myself.

Now I've spent a good 3 hours reading up on blogs that I've gotten so far behind on. Somehow over the last year twitter and facebook took over reading and writing blog posts. And I have to agree with blogger Jodifur that I miss reading and commenting on good old fashioned blogs. I'm trying to get back into the habit of at least sitting down at my computer to give myself a chance to blog each evening. (I hadn't been on my computer regularly since moving.) I think this sounds like a reasonable New Year's Resolution, so I'm going with becoming more involved in blogging on both sides of the blog. Hm, I might be too tired to be glib. My eyes are a little bleary after 12+ hours of screen time today.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Besides, the other resolution would just be the old "lose weight" thing and that's just so DONE. I mean, not like I've actually DONE it, but that I've DONE the resolution part. Just not the follow thru. Well except that one time on Weight Watchers before the twins when I lost 40lbs and then celebrated by getting pregnant with twins and gaining it all back.

Yeah. Done.

So my mom and sisters are coming to visit next weekend. Super exciting stuff. The bed is still not fixed. Darn it. But I have high hopes for this weekend. And I have my grocery list and dinner menus planned out for the next week.

My life. It's riveting I know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Angie! Getting all the children in bed by 8:30pm, how wonderful for you! I know your days and night now are truly busy and I pray daily that you will have a little time to yourself to refresh. I'll do my best to help you get some rest when I visit.
Love you bunches and bunches! Take care, I am coming soon!
xxxxxoooooGrammie:)