Tuesday, August 02, 2005

So this is fatigue.

I've noticed over the last few weeks that I've only felt nauseated three times, and all three times was when I was utterly exhausted. Today I was just about ready to keel over around 3pm and felt awful. I managed to work through it and only left a little early. I took a nice nap when I got home though and it really helped. Not sure exactly how I'm going to manage to build in a nap ever afternoon though. Hopefully the fatigue will end soon.

Well, we had a great weekend! We spent two nights with Gayle and Thad. Colin was adorable as usual. We had two wonderful breakfasts and they took us out to Buca de Bepo, a family-style italian restaurant. It was wonderful! Gayle and I went shopping and I was able to use the gift card from Dad & JM to buy the perfect shirt! It's lightweight nylon, has lots of room to expand, and is teal blue. We almost got my hair cut, but we ran out of time. I think I'll do that next weekend.

On Sunday we headed over to Donna's house. She took us to Babies R Us where we got to start our registery. Oh my goodness is this stuff expensive! We ran around for hours but only got thru furniture and some of the bigger things. I'll be going back sometime later to pick out the other stuff. No one should even think of buying anything quite yet! We've got lots of time and with us moving we very well might change our minds on some of the stuff before long. After we were all exhausted though, Donna took us out to a great dinner at Sweet Tomatos! I must admit I slipped a bit on my no-sugar thing and had one little blueberry muffin after two salad plates. Boy was that good!

After using it since Friday night, I can honestly say I love my new CPAP machine! It seems to work really well! The only thing is my nose is a little sore from having something push on it all night, but I think it will toughen up a bit in time.

0 comments: