Monday, August 15, 2005

Tom's better, but I'm turning green

Well by Saturday evening Tom was feeling much better. Apparently he had a touch of the stomach flu, or maybe some food poisoning. So while I'm exceedingly glad that he's healthy, I'm still feeling so nauseated I can hardly stand it! Dill pickles seem to help, but come on! How many pickles can you eat in one day! So Tom's taking care of me the best he can. I haven't tried ginger yet, maybe I'll get some tonight.

As it is, making it through the workday is proving to be a major challenge. I'm certainly not at my most productive! If I can just keep from hurling all over the keyboard though, that'll be something

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to be fine Sweetie! Just concentrate and balance your energies everyday. You have the "power" --the power to get things done! So go to work everyday and use your "yang" power and when you get home go all"ying" and let others wait on you right now. The first few months are a little taxing with the upset tummy and the unusual tireness---but
it soon passes and then the "awe" and wonder takes hold completely and you feel life flutter inside you! Oh! just enjoy and think beautiful thoughts as you are helping to set up your baby's brain chemistry etc right from the beginning---so take care of yourself now, keep stress to a minumum and know how very special you really are. I am so proud of you! I am your biggest fan!
I plan to give you and my new granchild
a wonderful gift--a truly "healed" and
functioning Grandmother! I am really coming together now ---will be transitioning into workplace in the "very" near future. I'll call you and tell you all about my visit with Connie yesterday. Doing good!
xxooMom