Thursday, August 18, 2005

We might be getting our house!

Well, Tom and I met with the city attorney today and it went really well. He seemed to accept all the data we'd gathered on the differences between mobile, manufactured and modular homes, and agreed with us that a manufactured home should be fine for our property zone.

He went straight from our meeting to see if he could meet with the city manager and confront him with the information. So he'll give us a call after that's done and hopefully we'll be able to start serious house hunting!

So exciting!

And by the way, I didn't puke last night and today's been pretty darn good! Yay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be coming up soon to see you and help in any way regarding the house etc.
I am sad not to see you this weekend but I know it is the best thing for you right now. xxoo

Angela said...

Wow, what's up with the crazy spam on the blog now! That's just nuts!
~Angela

Anonymous said...

I am getting more excited every day. As Tom said, it still doesn't seem real-well, to everyone but you since you are the one doing the suffering right now. I agree with your mother, that when you first feel the flutter of the baby doing flips it is so amazing. My children are the very best thing in my life and this child will be a wonder for all of us. When you are feeling sick just remember it is only for a very short time. I love you both very much.

Anonymous said...

SPAM! Spamity Spam!
Spam! Spamity Spam!
I love Spam it is so nice I even like it with my rice!
Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam.

P.S. Your Husband is really silly.

Oh yeah want to buy some great shoes and work from home?

Tom

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Spagetti with Spamballs- now thats a craving....

Gayle