Thursday, July 28, 2005

Going to Tampa!

Well, I don't have anything terribly exciting to say. I'm still happy, still pregnant, still not puking... So that's all good!

We've had a fairly busy week. We've been watching Barney and Annie, Dad & JM's puppies, this week and that makes for a busy house! I can actually walk those two since they're little and don't pull on the leash, and Tom's walking our three monster-dogs. But with 5 dogs in the house, well I'm sure you can imagine!

Tom and I are both taking Friday off to do laundry, go get the CPAP machine and then hopefully drop off Dad and JM's little angels and head to Tampa on Friday night. Otherwise we'll take off for Tampa on Saturday morning. We're staying with Gayle, Thad, our god-son Colin, and Gayle's parents until Sunday morning when we'll go over and visit Tom's mom for the day. Then we rush back up to Micanopy and start a whole new week! If I can just keep this busy maybe August 9th will hurry up and get here!

I talked with my wonderful mother this evening and she's been so good to keep this a secret! Only our immediate families and nearby friends know I'm pregnant at this point. I'm waiting until I have an ultrasound image to email the rest of the family. Boy are they ever going to be surprised! :)

Well, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I'll try to make sure to update here every few days so you keep coming back for news!

0 comments: