Thursday, July 21, 2005

And the second beta results are IN!

The numbers are back and they're great!! It had to double, well it more than doubled! New Beta is 234!! My last fertility appointment is set for August 9th. The doctor wants to take a peek with ultrasound. I think he's just as curious as I am! We'll have our first OB appointment when I'm at 10-12 weeks. I also found out they start counting the 40 weeks of pregnancy with your first day of the cycle you got pregnant. So my official counting begins on June 17, 2005. So even though my baby is only 2 weeks old, I am one month pregnant. Cool!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

I followed a link from the due in march boards at FF. You have come down such a long, difficult road to get here. But it is going to be worth it! Congratulations!:)