Sunday, October 11, 2009

About 3 weeks

Well we were able to get ahold of the OB on call yesterday and get the progesterone I needed. Started taking it yesterday, so we should be in good shape. Tomorrow morning I'll call my OB and set up an appointment. I'm sure he'll want to send me for the beta tests first and then we'll probably have an ultrasound just to check to see if there is one or two in there. (That's a concern because of the high dosage of clomid that I was on this cycle.)

Just for fun I've done another HPT. I still have two more, so I'll keep doing them till they're gone. It's just so darn fun seeing that second line get darker and darker!

baby2.0,bfp,hpt

Yesterday I tried to calculate how far along we are. I think we're at 3 weeks on Friday, but I'll be more certain after seeing the doctor. So exciting!

5 comments:

Jann said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maggie, Dammit said...

Congratulations!!!

Angela said...

Thanks guys! Looks like I might have to wait till the 27th for an OB appointment. That's a long wait!

Anonymous said...

And, not only am I excited as heck about getting a new niece or nephew, but it looks like this may well cause a renewal of your regular blog updates again?! I hope you plan to record it all, just like with Nicky(though you can leave out all the parts about morning sickness)
Love you bunches,
Me

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Wahoo! YAY! Congratulations!!!!!!