Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mystery Photos Found!

So while I was slaving away at work on Monday, my mom, husband and sisters were all playing "photograph the baby." Liz was wondering where those photos were and Tom had forgotten all about putting them on the computer, as well as where on the computer they were.

But once he remembered, along with my mad searching skillz, I was able to locate the photos and have uploaded the vast majority of them to the photobucket account. Enjoy! I must now go drool after these new photos for a few more minutes, imagining all the fun I missed, and then head off to bed.

And to Liz, who is off at her retreat starting today, we love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you all and miss you very much! Good progress for me these days
with two important job interviews coming up and looking forward to my 40th high school reunion next week, too.
Love you bunches and bunches!
xxxoooMom/Grandmomma :)

Angela said...

Good luck with your interviews Mom! I just know you're going to find the perfect position.

And how fun to have your reunion coming up. Are you planning to go? Has it really been so long? I don't see how, after all I'm only 29, so you must be what, 49? :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dear Hearts, I am planning on going to my high school reunion even after looking at my recent goofy photos!:o!
I plan to have a wonderful time too!
xxxoooMom :)