Friday, March 03, 2006

Ok, this may be gross, so stop here if you haven't had dinner...

Just have to give everyone all the news. Hope you're not squeamish!

Last night at about 7:30 I lost my mucous plug! How cool is that?! Of course I had to call Tom in to see it and we both marveled at this proof that things are progressing!

Now that doesn't mean labor is emminent, or even necessarily near, but when I called the OB's office today the nurse said it was a sign of progress and that it could still be 2 weeks. HA! 2 weeks! That would be so cool to go within 2 weeks!

Today Tom's mom came back to visit. We're having a birthday thing for Tom tomorrow. His birthday was on Wednesday. Tom and his mom picked me up from work and then we went out to dinner and then to Lowe's where she bought the flooring for Nicky's room. I also finally picked a color blue for the walls and we went ahead and bought that too. So Tom will be painting the room and then pulling out the carpet and putting in the wood laminate interlocking floor. It's a honey oak color and should look great when it's all done in there! I'll have to put up pics.

Speaking of which I am woefully behind in posting pictures! I have two or three from the shower and a new belly picture too. I'll try to get them up this weekend. Promise!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news! We are so excited here and we have a bag packed in preparation to leave in a hurry when labor begins.
Say hello to Donna for me and tell her I think wood laminate for the baby's room is an excellent choice too.
Hope Tom got the e-card I sent, if not don't worry we have something for him when we come up.:) Liz and I stopped by yesterday and saw your grandmother and visited for dinner with Grandaddy. We did not see your Aunt but she had left some baby shower gifts that we will be bringing your way soon also.
I will give you a call this weekend.
Love you all,
xxooMom:)