Monday, February 06, 2006

He's coming so soon!

Well Tom and I managed to get our taxes all done. Phew! Earliest ever I think! We used some of the return money to go ahead and get a few baby items. I thought I'd share them here, along with what we already have so that anyone doing any shopping will know what we've already got. Hint Hint ;) I'm so excited about the shower coming up!! I guess you can also always look at the registery we have online at www.babiesrus.com too.

We now have:
The pack and play (this is the bassinet and play yard)

An extra pack and play for the living room (thanks to Gayle!)

The crib mattress (thanks to Gayle!)

The changing table (thanks Gayle again!)

A bouncer seat (guess who! Gayle! There's a pattern here...)

An exersaucer (Thanks Colin! Oh, and Gayle too)

Some diapers, wipes and "Buttpaste" (it's really called that!) but we can always use more I'm sure. Probably not the newborn size though. He's already over 5lbs in-utero!

Just a few toys, some outfits, and some books. Again, we can always use more of that too. Baby stuff is so much fun!

I think that's it. I also used some of the money to go ahead and get a birth ball (you sit on it and rock to help you get thru labor) I can't wait to play with it! It should be ready for sitting tonight!

I think that's about it.

Oh, and we forgot to tell you that on the last ultrasound the tech told us he already has a lot of hair! Neat! Our next one is Wednesday, so look for an update then!

0 comments: