Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We Done Did Disney

disney,Epcot,bus ride

Our Disney trip is finally done and boy are my feet tired. I'll get up the energy for a play by play soon. But I did finally get the photos uploaded along with one adorable movie of Nicky meeting Handy Manny.

Nicky had a wonderful, magical time. He met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Handy Manny. I took photos, his Grandma took photos, and his Nana took photos. I'll share some of theirs as soon as I get them. In the meantime, feast your eyes on this cutie...

Meeting Mickey and Minnie:
disney,Magic Kingdom,Characters

Meeting Goofy:
disney,Magic Kingdom,Characters

And my favorite, Meeting Manny:


And with all the long car rides, waiting in lines, riding buses and boats with no potties, walking all over the parks, sleeping in a hotel bed, totally screwing up his schedule and diet...we had zero accidents. This boy is done with diapers for good. And I couldn't be any prouder of him. He was a really good boy the entire trip. Very few meltdowns and each was pretty easy to get him out of (and could totally be chalked up to over-stimulation of an exhausted, sugared up boy).

Oh, and meet his new best friend:
disney,home

More photos over here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! My! What a wonderful trip you all had!!!
Thanks for video and beautiful pics.
Just think of the great memories!
Love you all bunches and bunches!!!
xxxoooMom/Grammie :)

Anonymous said...

"Oh! "Wow"! those new photos from your trip to Disney are wonderful!!!
Love you bunches and bunches and more bunches.....xxxoooMom/Grammie :)
p.s. Tell Nicky, Grammie is doing the "moving in" thing all this week! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you had a great trip to Disney! Nicky is growing so fast. I can't wait until you come down here to visit us and see Mom's new place.
Love,
Aunt Liz