Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Still sick, but not that sick

So today I went for a follow up on my cold. Not sure what the doctor heard in there, but she said she's treating me for pneumonia. I now have a nebulizer and a new antibiotic. I think there's one more prescription in there, but I can't remember. The doctor wanted to do a chest xray, but gave me the option of doing it now or waiting till our follow-up next week to see if I feel better by then. I opted to wait.

So, still tired, still coughing, especially at night. But then again I'm doing a lot better than one of my blogger friends. Lisa isn't doing well. Her cancer is taking her away from her family much too soon, and it's so sad. I'm sad for Lisa, but even more I'm sad for her husband and two little girls. I can't imagine what they're going through, and I wish them all peace, love and the strength to make it through this together.

Update: Lisa passed away on Feb, 27th. Rest in peace, Lisa.

3 comments:

Dysd Housewife said...

Oh yuck. Hope you get better soon. I added you to my blogroll :)

Anonymous said...

You are being lifted up high in prayers today, my sweet child.
I am also praying for Lisa and her family.
I love you,
xxxoooMom :)

Anonymous said...

So sad to hear about dear Lisa, Angela.
Peace be with you, dear ones,
xxxooo Mom/Grammie :)