Tuesday, February 17, 2009

House of Sick

We're all still sick. Tom's on antibiotics and 40$ cough syrup. Nicky's on Mucinex and Benadryl, and I'm on decongestents, mucinex and benadryl.

We've been eating a lot of fruit, soup and cereal. Anything that doesn't require much in the way of cooking, and preferably is served in a bowl on the sofa. I was just thinking last night that I can't remember the last time we ate at the table. I think it was probably last Wednesday. Tom even said he misses cooking.

Ok, going to sleep while I can. Nicky and Tom are both down napping. And it's only 10am.

So glad we paid a bazillion dollars for preschool. Nicky went only two days so far.

Crap. Nicky's calling. Guess no sleep for me.

Later.

3 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I hope you all start feeling better real soon!

Angela said...

Thanks. I tell ya, I'm sick of being sick. I just realized this was day 5 for me. Wed will be 6 days sick. Guess it's time to call the doc for myself. Maybe for Nicky too.

Anonymous said...

Be well, my sweeties!!!
Good Grief!!! So sorry, you all are having such a difficult time.
God speed your healings,
Love you bunches and bunches!
xxxoooMom/Grammie :)