Thursday, August 07, 2008

Good thing he's so cute

Sad

We found him again sleeping by the gate to his room. Twice actually. Once when he fell asleep there before we went to bed ourselves and then he was there again this morning. Tom had gotten up with him (again!) at around 3am and stayed in there till around 5 but Nicky wouldn't lie down and sleep. So Tom came back to bed and we just listened to Nicky's repertoire till he conked out right there.

And MAN was he mad when we woke him up at 8:30am! Tom was actually a bit gleeful to get to wake Nicky up for a change. (only fair right) Well Nicky pitched an absolute fit in the car on the way to work this morning. And didn't even want to kiss mommy goodbye. Poor kid.

Now I'm at work waiting for them to come pick me up. I should have left at 5:30 but Nicky JUST went down for a nap at about 4:45pm. So Tom's going to aim to pick me up at 6:30.

I hope he sleeps tonight!

1 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

And the Oscar goes to...

I love this picture!!! I'm glad (not for you, for me) that we're not the only ones going through bits of bedtime mayhem!!! Fisch went down nicely tonight, but the past few nights have been full of tears and pleading...heart breaking!! He seems to go in cycles. Here's to hoping Nicky is in bed and Fisch stays there!! Have a good night!