Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rock my world why don't you.

So last night Tom made a fabulous dinner of lamb, potatoes, and a spinach salad. He also made brussel sprouts and corn.

For the record, I've always hated brussel sprouts. Always. It's one of those constants in life.

But I thought I'd be brave and try one, you know just to say I did. And guess what.

I liked it.

What the heck? Is there just nothing sacred?

---------------

Notice the new link over on the right? If I had a radio station, that's what it would sound like. Probably Liz will remember most of those songs. Ah, a trip down memory lane.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had lamb last night too, with Kale , jasmine rice and carrot and raisin salad. Mmmmmm, I do the grocery shopping so I don't think that I'll be trying brussell sprouts anytime soon! Miss you!
Aunt Liz