Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Big Boy Bed

I managed to take a little movie of Nicky this morning sleeping in his big boy bed. it's hard to see because it was still pretty dark in his room, but I turned on the light for a minute for you. And I showed how we have the beanbag on the floor for me to sit in and his crib in the closet for now.



And just in case you're one of the folks who are wondering, tomorrow I take a HPT. I don't even know if the clomid worked yet though. My temps are all over the place, but they may have been affected by my CPAP machine. So I'll take an HPT every three days or so until the cycle is over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the latest movie with Nicky, 'ever so quietly', trying to take apart his table. How adorable and precious he is!!!
Love you all so much!!!
xxxoooMom/Grammie :)