Monday, April 07, 2008

Five Things: A Meme

I’m very anti-chainmail, in fact I'm so bad I turned this into a blog meme instead of forwarding the email! But this sounded fun, and I promise nothing bad will happen to you if you don’t want to play!

Things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order.
The directions are at the end.

Odd Jobs I have had:
1. Telemarketer
2. Nail product demonstrator/seller at a mall kiosk
3. Data entry clerk at our very own UF PPD in their payroll department
4. Concession staff at the AMC movie theatre in the Oaks Mall
5. Gift wrapper at the Belk Lindsey customer service office in the Oaks Mall for a Christmas season

Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Labyrinth
2. Star Wars (the original 3; can anyone watch just one?)
3. Princess Bride
4. Mary Poppins (and pretty much every Disney movie actually)
5. Matrix

Places I have lived:
1. North Georgia
2. South Florida
3. Memphis, TN
4. Upstate NY
5. Micanopy, FL

My favorite TV shows: (I don't really watch TV, so these are shows I've taken time to watch a few times)
1. Monk
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. Trading Spaces (the old one, looks like it's changed)
4. Sesame Street (what? I have a 2 year old!)
5. Crocodile Hunter

Places I have been:
1. New Orleans (2001)
2. Memphis (1998)
3. D.C. (1992)
4. FL Keys (1990)
5. Denver (1987)

People who e-mail me:
1. Lots and lots of work colleagues
2. Tom
3. My family
4. A variety of bloggers/blog readers
5. Spammers!

My favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Tom's cooking
3. Pizza
4. Life cereal
5. Macaroni & Cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. New Orleans
3. The Grand Canyon
4. The N. GA woods
5. On vacation anywhere!

Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Finding out what my new job will be.
2. Starting Grad School (again)
3. Taking Nicky on his first big road trip up to GA
4. Taking Nicky to the beach
5. Getting the house fixed up and painted

DIRECTIONS:
Now, here's what you're supposed to do if you want to play.
Copy this post, delete my answers and type in your answers.
Post it on your blog know and let me know in the comments that you did it so I can check it out too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Just in case anyone was wondering, these were both spam comments.

The spammer themselves actually deleted the first one, but I deleted the second one.

Spam comments, those that have nothing to do with this blog or anything relevant at all, and those that link to commercial or spam websites, are deleted.

Everything else stays.