Monday, October 09, 2006

Time is marching on!

Nicky is getting so big so fast! Just last night I was feeding Nicky and he grabbed his bottle and held it all by himself! It was nearly empty so it was light, and he did manage to spray himself in the face a few times, but he was doing it!

And we also picked out Nicky's halloween costume on Saturday. He's going to be a little dinosaur. It was a tough choice between that and a lion, but we went for the dinosaur look. He certainly growls enough to be either one! I did manage to get him to try it on after his bath Sunday morning, but he wasn't too happy about it. I only managed to snap two pictures where he isn't fussing too much. We had to buy it in size 12-18 months! AND it fits!





How cute is my boy?! Tom said he will bring Nicky by work on Halloween in his costume. I can't wait!

Tom's working on the house as much as he can. Donna, Liz and Jodi are all coming next weekend to help. Hopefully they can get the drywall up in the den, finish stripping the kitchen cabinets and paint. I want to move in!

Oh, and by the way, three new movies are on the movies page! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG- This is about the cutest dinosuar I have even seen! I wish we lived closer, or that Halloween was on a weekend this year, so that he could trick or treat with a certain "Dash" that I know...

Gayle

Angela said...

Now you are completely obligated to send me a photo of Colin dressed up as Dash! He's going to be so cute! AND how appropriate could you possibly be?! Perfect choice!

Angela