Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ready for a new picture?

I am! I'm having serious camera withdrawl. Apparently I didn't leave it at my sisters and it's fallen into that black hole where missing socks go. JM was kind enough to put some photos on disk for me though and she takes a bunch so I'm in hog heaven today! I have added quite a few (about 9) to the photo album, click on the link to the right "Nicky's Photos" to see them. My favorite though goes right here!




Isn't he just a little angel?! This was taken on Monday, May 1st. He's 6 weeks and 3 days old here and wearing his 3-6 month clothes already! This little guy isn't so little!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Keep him out of school til I get up there! :) He is really growing so fast...and so beautifully and well! Good job parents----great job!!!
Looking forward to being with you all very soon now.

Love you all bunches and bunches!

xxxoooMom/Grandmomma :)

Anonymous said...

He has to be the most handsome baby boy I have ever seen. Best one in my family for sure. (Your grandmother said I looked like a little monkey. Little black hairs on my face and all.)

I don't see how you can top this. (But try you must! I know.) I am the very proudest grandaddy around.

All My Love always,
Bigdaddy Buzz