Saturday, January 21, 2006

Today is Moving Day!

Ok, this is it! We're moving out of our hovel in Micanopy and moving into the mobile home in Citra. I'm so excited to get out of here and set up the place for the baby!

Tom's sister Maryellen and her husband Scot are coming to help with the move. We'll be busy this weekend!

Since we won't have internet for a while (and even then it might only be dial-up *gasp*) our bellsouth.net email addresses won't work anymore! I've changed mine to a yahoo.com address. It's amott1973 AT yahoo.com. I have to write it that way here to keep the spam bots from collecting it, but you know how it should look. ;)

I'll have access to my email at work, and I'll keep this blog updated too. Can't lose touch with everyone at this time! Nicky's coming in less than 10 weeks!!

0 comments: