Friday, October 14, 2005

Going to see my Mom!

I'm off to Lake Placid tomorrow to go visit my mom! I haven't seen her since being PG so she's in for a bit of a surprise! Pictures only can show so much you know.

I also want all my friends from Fertility Friend to stay in touch! My VIP account is running out and I'm letting it go. It's been wonderful to make such good friends there, but I can't spend money like that now. Everything has to go for the baby and our new house. I do have some good news for you guys though! We have a free site where all the girls have gone since FF went to a pay site. Come join us there for free! I hope you will visit us there! Or at least visit me here and email me with your updates!

To the new site: Your Pregnancy Is Worth Talking About

See you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Goodie, Goodie!!! Looking forward to your visit!

xxoo:) :) :)

Anonymous said...

So great seeing you all!
Love you bunches! ! ! xxoo:) Mom