Thursday, June 17, 2010

This morning's feeding

This morning the girls fussing woke up Nicky. He came in to see what was going on and wanted to hold a baby. So I finished changing Lily and set him up to feed her while I changed Gabi.

Big Brother feeding Lily

He loves his little sisters so much!

Nicky loves his sisters!

He fed Lily about half her bottle before he got tired and wanted to go watch Diego. Then I took over. It wasn't long before they were both done and knocked out. Tom captured the moment.

Covered up with babies

I tried putting on my mask and catching a few extra zzz's, but couldn't relax enough to sleep. Aw well.

trying to catch a few extra zzz's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what did the lactating consultant say??

Thanks for posting the picture.

Love
Aunt Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela,

It is the worst cousin in the world, Julie! The girls are so gorgeous! Mom told me about your blog. I am so very happy for both you and Tom. You are such a trooper. I can't wait to meet them both. You must be exhausted! Please let me know if you need anything. Keep the pictures coming.

Love,

Julie