Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A goal met

I know I promised Nicky photos, and they ARE coming, but I don't have them right now so you get this.

I went to my WW meeting Saturday. And...

I've lost 35 pounds since Mother's Day.

Wow.

I went from there to a spa for a mani/pedi and that was blissful. I also have a hair appointment for tomorrow. Getting my tresses pampered and curled the way I like it. Even if it's not the fashion. Will post photos when I'm all beautified.

Also, tomorrow...

Our 15th wedding anniversary.

BooYA! We rock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Angela photos? I would love to see your beautiful 35 pound thinner face!!!

love,
Gayle

Anonymous said...

I like your 'Robert plant' look still Angie!
You are awesome.
xxoo,
Liz

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

CONGRATS! I'm inspired to get it in gear... 4 WW weeks and 4 pounds... is pretty sad. Happy anniversary! AND I'm glad you are feeling better after blogging the other day. Have a good weekend!