Monday, July 06, 2009

Just so you know

I went in to weigh in today. They'd been closed for the 4th of July on Saturday and I was out of town anyway. But today I stopped by after work just to see how I was doing.

I lost another 4.2 pounds last week, for a total of 22.8 pounds gone in the last 8 weeks.

Yay!

Nicky and I had a wonderful visit down in Lake Placid with his Grammie, Aunt Liz and Aunt Jodi. He looked so nice in the shirt that his Aunt Jessie's friend gave him! Thank you Jeewon!



Add in a pair of 4th of July socks and you had a really sharp looking boy to take to church Sunday morning!



Here we are with the whole crew after church:



I don't know if it's showing yet to other folks or not, but I think 22 pounds is pretty darn good! I hope I can keep going strong. It would be so nice to be healthy and able to run around with Nicky! (Oh, and it would be really nice to enjoy shopping for clothes!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Angela! Keep up the good work!

Love, Gayle