Thursday, March 12, 2009

Are you freaking KIDDING me?

Read this. Go on, it's from the Washington Post. I'll wait.


What is up with this? Could we please have products that don't have lead, mercury, or cancer-causing agents in them? Is that really too much to ask? SOAP? BABY SOAP? Argghhhh!

Ok, just had to say that. I mean, it's just that parenting is hard enough without worrying that we're feeding our kids out of plastics leaching chemicals, bathing them in soap with cancer-causing chemicals, letting them chew on toys painted with lead paint, etc. GIVE ME A BREAK!

And now for something completely different

Nicky's response to most requests isn't just "no" because that would just be too boring. Instead we get "Not Today!" Finally I had the forsight to grab the camera and catch him on film.



More videos up on photobucket too. Nicky was in a performing mood tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say? !:) He is so adorable!!!
I love you, Nicky---so much!!!
xxxoooGrammie :)

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Oh geez- carcinogens in the baby products??? What in the heck am I supposed to use? It is not like you can just read the ingredients list to find out! What do you use?