Saturday, November 01, 2008

Cute Pirate and Typhoid Mary

Nicky the cute pirate was able to go to Boo at the Zoo again this year. Despite Tom and I both now sick with this cold (me at the beginning of it, Tom at the end) and Nicky having run a fever Wednesday night and most of Thursday.

Either I'm a really good mother, or a really good Typhoid Mary.

Nana was able to come with us this year since it was a Friday. She had a great time going through the zoo and seeing Nicky do his trick or treating. I was able to use her camera to get a few nice snapshots. Here's one to tide you over till I can get the rest online:


More soon. I promise!

3 comments:

Jann said...

What an adorable pirate!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!!! Nana and Mommie, "happy and willing captives" of the cutest pirate in the whole-wide world!!!
Of course, I am too! "totally captured" by this sweet and charming young pirate.
Take care of yourselves, get rid of those colds and be ready for lots of fun on our vacation.
Love you bunches and bunches!!!
xxxoooMom/Grammie :)

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

What a perfect little pirate! He is just so darn cute - I love it! i hope that you are feeling better.